Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sumati the good mind of "Pandora"

Sumati draft

Oct 2010 design. A simple style of virtual jewelry that modified from my Pandora "Evil" Morse code Collections. I selected the part of design which means "innocent, pure mind" from my Pandora series.

"Sumati" means "wise, good mind", derived from Sanskrit सु (su) "good" and मति (mati) "mind, thought". (from www.behindthename.com/name/sumati)

This series represent a modern lady with wise & good mind. Suit causal and smart causal wear. Perfect gift for the one you love & yourself.

My RL jewelry design's teacher always said "minimalism" . So I want to try something simple this time. Actually if you know me since I started design jewelry in sl in 2005, you may know that my designs were "simple". So maybe time for me to make some more simple designs from now other than my signature royal fancy jewels ^^

Sumati dark necklace white

Sumati dark earrings pink

This series have various colour gems & metal selection:-
Dark metal:- 8 gems colour selection
Silver:- 2 gems colour selection

Where to buy?
halloween area at Main Shop