Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MEMBER GIFTS- EASTER 2007




These are Easter 2007 member gifts to all my precious VIP members :D Been sick for few days since Easter so sent this out late this Easter. Really sorry my members :)
Well same as all my previous member gifts. Just designed for my members who join my VIP groups before the date of that season. Not for sale & is unique. They are including 3 kinds of necklace that for different gender/ age of you:- Kid/ Lady/ Man.
For those who read this blog but not my members. It may be a pity that you can't get this set BUT You still have opportunity to get my seasonal member gift sets in the future if you join my group in world. Just back to SL, then touch Search & go to group then type "Alienbear" & you will see my group. Just join & you still have opportunity to get my 2006 member gift set & my coming seasonal gift set :)

No comments: