Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free gift at Featuring Fashion Jan2010 show @ My precious

2010 AlienbearAgnes free bracelet

Some of my jewelries will be featuring in the fashion show of "My Precious". I will place this bracelet gift at the show. It is designed to match my previous designed free "Alienbear & Agnes" necklace /earrings set

In order to represent the crossover featuring fashion show of us, I used the first letter of my name & the first letter of the My precious designer's name to design this series . It comes up an AA series. Our designs are mostly forcus on female customers, so I use this two A to make a flower. The pearl teardrop hanging down from the flower mean 2 in 1.

Permission:- Copy only

When? 30 Jan 2010 at 11am & 4pm slt
Where? Runway @ Agnes Finney 87, 39, 21

See you there :)

It will be placed back to main shop after the show.