Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free gift at Featuring Fashion show @ My precious

2009 AlienbearAgnes free necklace

Some of my jewelries will be featuring in the fashion show of My Precious. I will place this necklace gift at the show. In order to represent the crossover featuring fashion show of us, I used the first letter of my name & the first letter of the My precious designer's name (Agnes Finney) to design a necklace . It comes up an AA necklace. Can you find the two A in this necklace?! Our designs are mostly forcus on female customers, so I use this two A to make a flower. The pearl teardrop hanging down from the flower mean 2 in 1.

When? 24 Oct 2009 at 4pm slt
Where? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Agnes%20Finney/193/35/22

See you there :)

It will be placed back to main shop after the show.