Alienbear Gupte Designs Blog
Monday, October 29, 2007
2007 Halloween Pumpkin Hunt
I made few sets of jewelries for this Halloween Pumpkin hunt! I split them into 20 pieces & place in 20 pumpkins. Then I hide them in my 8 mini spots & my Le'Bear Castle Forest! The pumpkin maybe in a pumpkin form or may not be! Maybe hide in the content of stuffs on the ground, or in plant, or... maybe you will find one that hide inside my logo prim lol
Now till 1 Nov 11:59 PM
How to hunt?
- Go to Le'Bear Castle
- You will find a board look like the above pictures. Touch that blog to get a Folder that including a notecard & a texture.
- Read the notecard to get the first landmark to hunt the first pumpkin. On the notecard there is a clue leading you the way to find the pumpkin.
- Once you find the pumpkin, it will give you the next Landmark or clue to find another one.
- All Jewelries inside the pumpkin is TRANSFERABLE.
- Each pumpkin cost you $25L
To make it more fun, It is strongly recommended to take off all attachment as you can to minimized the lag. I add some scary features in my Forest. So after you hunt my first 8 pumpkins in my first 8 mini spots, It will be more cool in my forest if you :-
- Turn off the music
- open your sound effect
- Force your sun to midnight
- Take off all your attachment
- walk & fly slow
- touch all ghost, animals, furniture .. etc to hear the sound effect
I will introduce what will be in the pumpkin in my coming posts! What are you waiting for? HUNT NOW!
Posted by Alienbear Gupte at 2:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment