Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dallagio Celtic Butterfly

dallagio irish poster I

Dallagio Celtic Butterfly collection is another my Nov 2009 design specially designed for one of the finalist Miss Ireland of MVW dancer Dallagio for her gown performing section. I get inspirations from her fairy gown, Irish celtic knot, butterfly, flowers & leaves. And comes up this fairy style design.

dallagio Celtic Butterfly (Miss Ireland)

Since I have to match the colour of the gown dancer Dallagio wore in her contest, I make the metal wire in shiny brown colour. I want to express she is the future fairy queen in the wonderland. The birds use the branches from the tree & the flowers from the garden to craft a butterfly necklace in blessing her.

Where to buy?
Main Shop

**********************************************************************

Xmas09 annual sale ads

Don't miss our 50% off Annual sale, 32 transferable LUCKY CHAIR gifts, and Member only gifts.
Enjoy ^^