Saturday, February 07, 2009

Queen Felicitas

Queen Felicitas Poster

Queen Felicitas Dark Poster

Queen Felicitas Crown

Queen Felicitas Dark Crown

Queen Felicitas N&E set all poster

If you got my March 2008 St Patrick day member only gifts last year (Can read from my blog at post 1 and post 2), you must know this Necklace and Earrings set. These series was designing in matching Sparkle Skye's "Sweetheart" gowns.

The design inspiration is from her dress patern and Spring. Spring give us feeling of "happiness" and "hope". Many asked if I will make more colour in matching all colour tones of Sparkle Skye's "Sweetheart" gowns, now finally have time to craft & release. This year I design a Queen fancy crown to match this fairy tale queen.

Just like all my previous artpieces, they all crafted by linden's basic prims. The crown used 455 prims in total so it need attaching to 2 parts.

Where to buy?
"http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bratz/136/151/29"

Jewels set and crown in matching sweetheart babydoll dress can read my previous release Princess Felicity .

P.S. Hair modify from Sky Everett Design, Sweetheart ball gown from Sparkle Skye
___________________________________________________________________
** Please noted that we are now expanding our castle to share more of my designs to all of you. So we are going to do the reconstruction of our main store. So it is kinda messy there lol But you can still buy part of my designs at this new landing point:-

"http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bratz/184/238/29"


You can also buy my designs at "My onrez shop".
____________________________________________________________________