Thursday, December 13, 2007

Xmas Collection I - Princess Krystelle



Princess Krystelle is My First XMAS 2007 collection. Snowflake, icicle & snowdrops are the main design of this set. You will see that the big snowflake design was my early April 2007 snowflake if you familiar with my few Snow Queen Nevada Set, Princess Nieve set & Lil Princess Eira set! This come with Necklace & earring sets, crown, Ring & bracelets. You can touch the above picture to see the details of this design. More pictures at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

They are transferable & you can buy them in separate Or if you want full set, you can touch the model at my Alienbear Design main store to pay. It will save you around 35% if you buy the full set. Nice holiday gift for yourself & your friends.

More is coming, just keep in touch with us to see the new release.


P.S. Hair from ETD Salon, Gown from Blaze

No comments: