Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yuriko Pearl Set (Modify from Feb2006 design)



This set is modified & updated from my Feb 2006 Yuriko White & Pink Pearl Design. I made this to match the dress (the one I am wearing in the picture) that designed by the awesome Victoria & Princess dress designer Yuriko Muromachi (Silver Rose Design). She made the texture choker & I saw that & help her to make the prim choker that similar to hers one. The choker was one of my popular jewelry till I do a clearence sales in Dec2006 & then I put that in my online shop for sell :D

Now I modify the back part & then make it to white & black pearls. They are now available at 1/F Alienbear Design Formal Jewerly level . As it has no diamond so it have no sparkle or bling on it.





My old Feb 2005 version is like it.. see my ugly face hahaha lol am I prettier now? :D

No comments: