Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MEMBER GIFTS PLACE BACK IN DISCOUNT SHOP

Woot thanks one of the groupmate Yngwie Krogstad help me make & fix the "sell to group only" script. Now just wear your tag & then go to discount shop, you can get 30% off of my selected jewelry at the discount shop. Also just touch the member gifts boxes to get the member gifts including xmas/ halloween & Vday one. The group member logo set are place there now.

Well someone ask how I select the jewelry out for discount sale. Well I just select the best selling design with 1 or 2 colours every 2 week. So each popular design will just place out at discount price once. Won't duplicated again. Btw I am planning to release my new comming design in discount price for members before I release in my main store :D Don't miss it! :D

No comments: